Powered By Blogger

lunedì 1 agosto 2011

The power of love...(poem)

The power of love, it can make a strong man weak
It can make you so proud, or make the mighty seem meek
The power of love, it can destroy or it can build
It can leave you so empty, or keep you so fulfilled

The power of love, a tidal wave that nothing can stop
Nothing can stand in it's path, nothing will cause it to drop
The power of love, a surge that can be so unbelievable
Nothing is ever so amazing, nothing is ever so wonderful

The power of love, if you ever feel it then you will always know
A feeling unlike any other, a feeling that you will never let go
The power of love, I can only hope one day it captures you too
A feeling so very special, a feeling for only the lucky few

The power of love, if only the whole world knew just how
How it can turn your life around, how it can make you say WOW
The power of love, if only it was something contagious
How it could eliminate hate, how simply outrageous

The power of love, so long ago I became a believer
I simply opened my heart, so quickly I was a receiver
The power of love, I will never stop with the accolades
I simply love you, the power of love just never fades